Thursday, July 10, 2008

Panty Perfection



There are some things you try and don't like so much (like that Bumble and Bumble shampoo Coco, sorry guys but, it made my hair feel like I'd poured glue on it) and some that instantly become an addiction.  An example of that later for me, is a $9 pack of panty perfection.  Once called Hanes Perfect Panties, I believe they're now called Stretch Perfect Panties and they come in a pack of 2 in a variety of lovely colors.
It was a classic love story really, the panties and I first connected about 3 years ago when a handsome promotional model shoved a neatly wrapped package of briefs into my hand as I was leaving the Diesel fashion show.  Since then I have discovered that they make a boyshort version that is my ultimate favorite.  They cut the wedgie factor way way down and they are practically invisible under clothes.  I mean it, no panty lines, and no color peeking through your white pants and skirts, nothing.  It's a very rare occasion now if I buy a pair from Cosabella or Hanky Panky, and I know you're thinking "that's great that they're comfortable but aren't all granny panties, I wanna look hot!"  Well trust me, there is something oddly sexy about the skin skimming boyshorts,  I've actually been told they're preferred to the typical frilly lace things.  However, keep them around to mix it up every once and a while.  It's good to keep boys on their toes.
You can find Hanes Stretch Perfect Panties on hanes.com or at Target.

No comments: