Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love for Your Lashes: Blinc Mascara.


It's been awhile since I've mentioned a beauty product and that's because it's been awhile since one has made enough of an impact on my beauty routine.  Blinc Mascara has certainly done just that.  This sleek little tube made it's first impression on me when I read an interview with Shirley Cook on Into the Gloss and it sounded just to cool not to try it for myself.  The thing that makes it so special is the formula hardens around each individual lash to make a tube.  There's no flaking, no smudging which makes it great for girls with contacts, like moi! When it's time to wash it off- warm water loosens each tube so they just slide off your lashes! No more raccoon mascara eyes, oh how I wish I had this stuff when I was in college.

Available at Sephora.

No comments: