Monday, August 4, 2008

My Boyfriend's Back... in Jeans!



I've never been one to steal clothes from my current beau.  Besides the occasional t-shirt to sleep in or a pair of boxers, I never made it a point to collect a graveyard of hats or sweatshirts that represent the ghosts of boyfriends past.  But maybe if I had been able to get my hands on a pair of my mans well worn Levi's I wouldn't be so fixated today on the next big trend in denim, the Boyfriend Jeans.
Making a strong case for the distressed dungarees is a new line called Current/Elliot and after several seasons of super tight and stiff skinny legs, we can all finally exhale.  With a slightly higher waist, wider leg and a couple of holes to boot, these jeans offer a fresh take when rocked with a pair of platform heels an old school sweater or both! 
I tried them on a few days ago to give them a test run for you and I suggest going down a size (which they were sadly out off) as their roomy fit makes for some seriously baggy jeans. 

No comments: