Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage


I love the sun.  I know that it's bad for me and I'll wind up with "catcher's mitt face" if I'm not more careful about my time soaking up the rays but, I can't help it.  I love sitting in the stinging sun and letting my skin turn a toasty golden brown.  But, sadly,  I'm not 19 anymore and my freckles that were once adorable will soon become sun spots that are less so.  Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage lotion sounded like just what I needed to protect and repair my speckled skin.  A big dose of Vitamin C, Magnesium and Lycopene for cell renewal plus, SPF 28 (to prevent me from doing further damage) combine to make my newest can't-live-without-it product.  Instantly my skin looked brighter and smoother, almost like I had make-up on!  Which is great for the summer when you want to cut back on layers of foundation or cover up and with the added SPF, protecting your skin is a no brainer- even for sun worshipper like me.
Walmart is offering free samples on their website so, like they said on Reading Rainbow: Don't take my word for it.



No comments: