Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Smooth Move: Alterna Caviar Perfect Blowout Creme

I got a very bad haircut recently.  Against my better judgement and my husband's warnings I got a haircut out here in the 'burbs instead of my tried and true place in the city.  But I'm short on time, as most new moms are, and getting your hair done is one of the only things you can't bring your little one along to.  So I went and it was bad.  I asked for a dusting, she cut over an inch off.  I told her I don't like blunt ends and that I wanted a few long layers, she started using words like "shatter" which I've never heard used in a salon before.  That's when my stomach started to sink and I knew I was in too deep but there was no going back.   Now, I'm left dealing with the fall out- or grow out as the case may be.  The thing that's getting me through is a product I found recently. Alterna's Caviar Perfect Blowout Creme.   It's helping to smooth out my rough edges and allows my hair to bend.  It also doesn't make my hair flat like a lot of smoothing products which is essential.


I've learned my lesson and I won't stray again, but on the bright side I did discover a product that's earned a permanent place in my heart and on my hair. 



No comments: