Thursday, September 4, 2008

Style.com Launches Editor Picks with Shop Now



I love getting inside editors brains.  To know what's on their wish list and what boots they can't live without this fall.  It's especially satisfying when they're the same boots I've been coveting for myself.  A nice little pat on my stylish back.
Style.com must understand this because they recently launched a new feature called "Shop Now" to their Trends and Shopping section.  Each month a Style.com editor will act as your personal shopper by selecting the choicest pieces from Style's retail partners, i.e. advertisers.  Yes, this is just a gratuitous thank you to those who spend big bucks on banners and pop ups for the site, but hey,  this is how the publishing world works my friends and I may not have found this fabulous Stella McCartney dress from Net-a-Porter.com otherwise.  Plus their clients are probably who you're shopping anyway.  I know I certainly wouldn't mind them hanging up ads on The Tonnish!

No comments: